Computers are electronic equipment, not abbreviations. They are straightforward machines that we can programme to perform a variety of logical and mathematical operations, and they carry out the tasks we give them. computer full form The word “computer” is a word derived from the word “compute,” which means to calculate; it is not an abbreviation. Therefore, a computer might be defined as an electronic instrument that facilitates quick calculating.
It is occasionally necessary to refer to computers as “COMMON Operating Machines Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research” (COMPUTER).
What is a Computer?
Simply said, A computer is a programmable device that modifies unprocessed data or information to generate the desired outcome It has the ability to store, retrieve, and process data. Through integrated hardware and software components, a computer is made to run applications and offer a range of solutions. computer full form Programs aid in its operation. A computer cannot function without a programme.
It uses a series of binary digits to represent decimal numbers. Internal memory and the CPU are typically referred to as “computers.” Present-day computers come in two varieties: PC and Apple Mac. There are numerous businesses that produce PCs, and if you buy all the components, you may also build a custom PC. However, only when it concerns Apple
A Computer’s Important Parts (computer full form)
The hardware and software components of a computer can be separated into two groups:
|Computer hardware refers to a variety of actual parts of a computer, such a keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc.||A computer’s processor is attached to the motherboard, and this is one of the most important lessons.|
Additionally, the motherboard can be directly linked to all input and output devices.
What is the Full Form of Computer?
The full definition of a computer is a commonly utilised machine that is especially suited for technical and academic research.
- C = Common
- = Operated
- M = Machine
- P = Particularly
- U = Used for
- T = Technical &
- E = Educational
- R = Research
There are numerous computer full form available on various websites, and none of them are uniform or widely accepted.
Processor/CPU – (computer full form)
Intel CPUs, particularly the i9, the most technologically advanced processor available, are found in computers and laptops. The central processing unit, also known as the CPU, processes all the data and produces the desired outcomes. computer full form
RAM, also known as random-access memory, is where all of our computer full form is saved until being deleted upon shutdown.
Categorization on the basis of technology
- Digital Computer
- Analog Computer
- Hybrid Computer
Categorization on the basis of generation
· Vacuum tube-based first-generation computers were used from 1940 to 1956.
· Second generation computers: transistor-based (1956–1963)
· Third-generation computers, built on integrated circuits between 1964 and 1971
· Computers of the fourth generation: (1971- Present) Utilizing microprocessors
· Fifth-generation computers: based on artificial intelligence (now and future).
According to their fields of use, computer full form come in a wide variety of types: Supercomputers, workstations, desktops, laptops, palmtops, etc.
Computers have many advantages
Today’s workplace has transformed as a result of the computer. A few benefits of computers are as follows:
Speed: Large tasks can be completed rapidly thanks to today’s sophisticated technology.
Accuracy: Any computer will successfully complete any work when given the proper instructions and established guidelines.
A computer can perform multiple tasks at once, and modern computers follow thousands of commands each second.
Facts about computers
- Since over 90% of the world’s currency is stored on computers, it must be in digital form.
- The first computer had a surface area of 18 square feet and a mass of 27 tonnes.
- A computer is now commonly referred to as a PC.
- Do you know the complete phrase – Comment below.
Most Important Computer Related full forms
- KB- Kilobyte (this is the smallest storage unit)
- MB- MegaByte
- GB- GigaByte
- TB- TeraByte
- PB- PentaByte
- EB- EXAByte
- ZB- ZetaByte
Full forms of Computer Courses
- Advance Degree in Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- COPA stands for Computer Operator / Programming Assistant.
- computer science engineering, or CSE
- Computer Application Diploma
- Computer engineering diploma
- Information Technology.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Computer Related Most Important Full Form
- Arithmetic Logical Unit (ALU)
- Advanced Micro Devices, or AMD
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Application Service Provider (ASP)
- Advanced Technology Attachment, or ATA
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
- Basic All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code for Beginners
- Binary Coded Decimal, or BCD
- Binary Digit, or BIT
- Bits per second, or BPS
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, or BSNL
- Computer-Aided Design, or CAD
- Computer-Aided Translation, or CAT
- Compact Disk, or CD
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA)
- Computer graphics, or CG
- Common Business Oriented Language (COBOL)
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Cathode Ray Tube, or CRT
- Computriosed Technology (CT)
- Central Unit, or CU
- DataBase, or DB
- Digital Command Language (DCL)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Disk Operating System (DOS)
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL)
- Data Terminal Ready (DTR)
- Digital video disc, or DVD
- Digital video recorder (DVR)
- Electronic Data Processing (EDP)
- Electronic Mail, or e-mail
- End Of Line File Access Type
Computers have altered how people view and perceive manual labour. You can probably find an application nowadays to complete any task you can imagine. Small businesses have used computers to streamline their manufacturing and development processes. computer full form This has aided in their corporate expansion and company growth.
All of this has created several work prospects. Many people may now work from home comfortably and make a career by doing freelance work thanks to computers.