One depressing thing about having unaligned teeth is that you lose the ability to laugh or smile comfortably in public. Even when undergoing corrective treatment and the use of braces are employed, the comfort to showcase the dentition isn’t really restored. This is why the use of invisible braces is mostly recommended and the pertinent thing to ask is where can I get invisible braces in Bristol or anywhere in the world that I am?
Everywhere on the planet there are people whose teeth aren’t well aligned. They are usually born with this improperly set dentition and when the teeth of a person are not properly aligned and you seek to make same align very well that the use of braces are called upon.
Dental braces are orthodontic recommended by the dentist who specialises in orthodontics (dental science of aligning improperly set dentition). The use of braces depends on the orthodontics case you may have or be dealing with. The orthodontics cases may be:
- Under bite
- Open bites
- Deep bites etc
Braces are either made to be cosmetic in nature or structural. Braces are not used in isolation as they are most times used in conjunction with other orthodontic tools as the orthodontist may deem fit in the circumstance for you in order to achieve the desired and maximum result.
Braces are used to apply force and pressure on the teeth which in turn moves the teeth to the desired position. Basically, there are four (4) elements used in the making of braces and they are:
- Arch wire
- Bonding material
- Ligature elastic.
The teeth move when the arch wire on the braces applies force on the brackets and then the teeth. Some more force can be applied or put in a particular direction using spring or rubber band.
There are as expected different types of braces in orthodontics and they are:
- Traditional Metal Wired Braces
- Self-Legating Braces
- Lingual Braces
- Progressive Clear Removable Aligners
- Gold Plated or Titanium Braces.
In order to push for that awesome smile while undergoing the orthodontic treatments, you may go for the braces that are not prominent to the eyes of people. That is to say those invisible braces can be worn by a person while undergoing teeth alignment procedure. There are basically two types of braces that are invisible to the ordinary eyes of men and they are (1) the clear aligners and (2) the lingual braces.
- The clear aligners are transparent braces and they are made of plastic. It is more effective for moderate crowding of teeth in front and it is not usually recommended for children. Though they are ordinarily invisible but on a closer look, clear aligners are more likely to be seen than the lingual braces but they are removable which makes the cleaning of the teeth easy and they are faster for dentists to apply.
- The lingual braces invented in somewhat 1976 by Craven Kurz are typically attached to the back of the teeth to hide its external visibility from the people and as well correct any orthodontic flaws you may have. The lingual braces are designed based on your need so there is specificity to it and the use of this type of braces is not limited.
With the above two invisible braces, there is nothing stopping you from beaming that beautiful smile or being comfortable opening your mouth in public even while undergoing teeth alignment treatment as they cannot be seen ordinarily by the people of the world.