When you consider upcoming trends in men’s fashion world, you will realize that quality pieces have been evolving season after season in keeping with the changing times. However, not all these trends are worth following and you do not have to join the bandwagon simply because your peers are.
You can get yourself the latest Macy’s coupon to enjoy fabulous discounts on some of the latest fashion wear for men that are creating waves in the industry. To be able to distinguish between what will be future classics and what are best avoided as fleeting fads, it is important to know which trends are here to stay and which are not. Below is a list of the latest and upcoming trends that every fashion-conscious man needs to know:
- Light-Wash Denim: Denims have always been a favorite in men’s fashion wear and it is continuing to stick around this year too. However, the trend is more in favor of lighter denim shades this year. Lighter shade denims are in no way less versatile than the darker ones.
- Pastel Pinks: Instead of sticking to monochromes, men are moving towards pastel shades in a big way. Pink seems to be the leading choice for most men and choosing a button-down pink shirt or sweatshirt can be a great way to incorporate this new style.
- Vertical Stripes: Men are increasingly incorporating vertical stripes into their wardrobes because they not only look great on men but they are also a great way to start your experiments with prints. Vertical stripes invariably make you look slimmer and taller.
- Vintage Watches: While watches will always look super chic regardless of whether you are a man or women, 2019 marks a big comeback for vintage ones. Whether it is Chopard or Rolex watches, they can be the perfect conversation starters.
- Layering: Piling on layers might seem to be absurd when the sun is bright in the sky but you can do layering cleverly to make an impression. Instead of using heavy jackets, you can choose the over-shirts and light-weight jackets over your plain tees and shirts. If the mercury is too high, you can always open the outer layer and tie it around the waist or torso.
- Camp Collar Shirts: This is an excellent summer option and offers a rather stylish way to create an impression. While camp collar shirts may have been there always, which suggest that they are definitely not a fleeting fad, they are now being used to add something to a standard bland outfit. They look great when paired with floral printed swim shorts.
- Mismatched Prints: Mismatched prints are now on everyone’s mind because when you match bold prints with other lighter prints, you end up looking chic and smart.
- Corduroy: Denims are classic wear but corduroy seems to be the pinch hitter that any winter wardrobe requires. Corduroy clothes are being stocked by all leading fashion houses.
- Cropped trousers: These are on their way to becoming a big hit with men. These allow you to flaunt a striking pair of socks or limited edition sneakers.
- Neck Scarves: These not only help you stay warm, but also make your attire look stunning. You can start experimenting with neck scarves and keep yourself warm at the same time.
- Sling Bags: While many men are known to prefer totes and backpacks for keeping their stuff, hands-free bags will continue to have a charm of their own. no surprises then why sling bags are a great fashion trend as they are both practical and fashionable at the same time.
- Plaid Pants: These are a huge favorite for 2019 and help to make a bold fashion statement. This checked design has been dominating not only apparels in stores, but also accessories.
To get your favorite fashion wear at exciting discounted rates, make sure to get the latest shopping vouchers from Don’tPayAll.