Brides can literally go to any extent to achieve a drop-dead stunning look for the big day. You must have seen a plethora of brides adopting a strenuous beauty regime to achieve a flawless look months before their wedding. After all, who doesn’t want to look good and drool-worthy in their wedding photographs?
However, creating a perfect beauty regime encompasses numerous integral elements, and each element is of profound significance. From skin to hairstyle, makeup, wedding dress, wedding jewelry, and other accessories, everything has to be to the T in order to achieve a surreal bridal look. However, the painstaking and tedious task of achieving a perfect bridal look can dwindle manifold times if you follow and ace the beauty regime which we are going to state months before your big day.
We also recommend you to take valuable advice of your preferred budget makeup artist in Delhi before incorporating this highly efficacious regime in your daily routine. Let’s get started.
- Regime for Skin
One of the biggest advantages of having a flawless, glittering, and natural skin is you don’t have to rely much on makeup products. Your skin game should be top of the line from top to bottom of your body. Some effective pointers for attaining a buttery and gleeful skin in no time are –
– Eliminate physical and mental stress completely from your life. Removing stress is half the job done.
– Set an appointment with a dermatologist to ensure you don’t have any skin related problem.
– If you are one of those brides with excess hair problems, you must consider giving a thought to laser hair removal. Yes, it is a bit exorbitant but trust us, the result will be soothing.
– Exfoliate dead skin cells on a regular basis by using a prime quality serum. Once you get rid of dead skin cells, make sure to moisturize your skin on an intermittent basis to achieve and retain the glow.
- Regime for Hair
There is no denying that your chosen hairstyle can make or break your look wedding day look single-handedly. However, you can achieve the coveted wedding hairstyle only when your hairs are in healthy and the perfect condition.
– Choose the right hair color that goes well with your personality and the wedding outfit. Make sure your hairstylist uses only natural colors for colouring your hairs.
– Reduce the use of shampoo. We know, you must be feeling jolted after reading this. However, the bitter truth is regular use of shampoo dulls and fades hair color. And, you certainly don’t want your exorbitant hair color fades away like that.
– Experiment with your hairstyle as much as you can so that you can figure out the right one before the big day. Someone said it quite well, there is a gargantuan difference between looking naturally amazing and morphing yourself into some trend. Know the difference!
- For Makeup
Last but not the least, it’s high time for you to decide the coveted makeup look 10-15 days before the big day. Your makeup should amp up your bridal look effortlessly.
– Avoid mascara. It has become quite a cliche and doesn’t add much grace to your persona. Instead, append lash extensions that look utterly beautiful and don’t require much efforts to carry them smoothly. The best part about incorporating lash extensions is no matter how much camera focuses on you, they will appear original.
– Finding the right balance in your makeup is the real key. According to top-notch makeup artists, you should stay far away from doing anything extreme in your makeup routine. Keep things simple and low-key. To know more, please visit https://www.shaadidukaan.com/